Tuesday, August 25, 2009

{367 days}

367 days ago {august 23, 2008} daniel scott mckinley and i were sealed for time and all eternity in the manti, utah temple. what a wonderful day that was! i am so glad that i was able to meet danny and become his wife. the past year has been FULL of adventures...but i know there are so many more to come! {especially since we have a little guy joining us in about one month!}

danny, thank you for being so wonderful to me. i honestly can't imagine life without you--how boring!! thanks for always making me smile, for being quick to forgive, for being worthy of the priesthood, and especially for choosing me to be your wife!

i love you. and always will. xoxo.










4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've been married for a year! I thought of you guys on Sunday. Congratulations! You two are beautiful and I can't wait to see what this little guy will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guys! Didn't this year flllllllllllllllllly by? And now we are both super prego and swollen? hahaha We'll get our hot bods back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your wedding pictures are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. McKinleys, Hi, You left a comment on we do re-dos blog and I am responding to that. The white desk w/red chair is sold and the dimensions on the black cabinet is 38 wide 18 deep and 37 tall. If interested you can email me Janie at rogergillespie@gmail.com or contact colleen 801-225-4581. Thanks Janie

    ReplyDelete