Friday, December 05, 2014

mcbride's berry patch 2014

I love this place!!! I know I've blogged about it before, but McBride's Berry Patch is a little piece of heaven to me. Picking raspberries reminds me SO much of my grandparents (they had an incredible raspberry patch in their backyard in Rigby, Idaho) and though I would need to refine my green thumb, I think this would be a dream to do in retirement. 

This year, the Horton's joined us & I'm so glad they did!! We always love getting together with them & picking (and eating!) raspberries while doing that was an extra bonus :) If you live in (or near) Utah County, GO to McBride's next year! We make sure to go every single summer & I look forward to it every year! So family-friendly & deeeelicious.




// Can you spot the giant butterfly in the bottom right corner?! //



// The boys! //

// The berries! Yummo. //

No comments:

Post a Comment