Saturday, September 27, 2008

bridal shower with the girls

ok. so i know i got married over a month ago...and my bridal shower happened before the wedding, but i thought since life has finally started to settle down i'd fill ya'll in and brag about my awesome, wonderful friends.

jenny was the host of the party and, holy cow, she went all out! we had delicious croissant sandwiches (my favorite), yummy watermelon, cream puffs, lime water with pebbled ice from sonic (she know's me all too well!)

we played a bunch of fun games, socialized, and opened gifts. it was so much fun seeing everyone and realizing how blessed i am to have such amazing friends! i had a fantastic time!

lindsey and michelle

me and the second ward girlies

amanda, kierstin, lindsey, and michelle

deina, jenny, and lindsey

thanks girls for the wonderful night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment