Monday, November 24, 2008

breath of heaven

meagan, my awesome bff, tagged me and wants me to list
five weird things that most people don't know about me. here goes!

1. i'm 1/16 lebanese. and proud of it!

2. when i was little i wanted to be a writer. then a dolphin trainer
at sea world. then a hair stylist. then an interior designer. after that i decided
i was going to be an architect. then a rec leadership major.
then i was going to drop out of school all together and become a model...
but i've FINALLY declared a major.

home and family living.

turns out i'm super picky and indecisive.

3. i have an ADDICTION with eating ice. everyone tells me i'm going to ruin my teeth. but i've never had a chipped tooth, cavity, root canal, etc...so i don't listen. which leads me to my next weird thing...

4. i've never had braces! i used to want them SO bad. now i realize how lucky i am.

5. i don't use shaving cream. good old dove bar soap is where its at.

there you have it. five weird things about jessie.
jill gleue, brittany herdman, and brittany olsen...you're it!

ps. meagan, i titled this post in memory of you and amelia...
i listened to that song today. YAY for winter of '07. love you!

1 comment:

  1. JESSIE... I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I HOPE ALL IS WELL!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX SERIOUSLY... I MISS YOU WAY TOO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete