Wednesday, March 11, 2009

out of the loop

on sunday, while danny and i were up in layton celebrating natalie and julia's birthday's we discovered that we are SO out of the movie loop. we had absolutely no idea that this was coming out:


or this...

and we knew about this, but i am just so excited so i thought i'd put a little plug in for...

the bad thing is, we aren't huge movie go-ers, but it looks like this summer we are going to have to be.

any other movies that we are missing out on??

5 comments:

  1. We are getting excited to come see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out about G.I JOE. It may not be something you are interested in but Danny might be. . . maybe it's a guys night out movie. Also, I'm not a huge "Trekkie" but the new Star Trek looks good too it's more about Captain Kirk and Spock and how they met when they were younger. GI Joe tho for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Danny amd Jessie, I forgive you for the Wolverine Movie cause I hadn't seen anything for it recently (is that spelled right?) but Transformers..... Really? Common that is the biggest movie of the year... And you forgot to put Star Trek on there!! (I am making the Star Trek symbol with my hand right now) You might not be a treky, niether am I, but it is going to be a great movie. I heard they go to Uranus and find new bacteria before fighting the Cling-ons :)
    Love ya guys...... Oh and this is Caleb and not Lala.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Its been a while, and we so need to do something soon before Peter and I leave! Get thinkin of something fun - or a cute craft (you're so good at that!) I need ideas and it would be fun to get together and do a project of some kind!

    ReplyDelete