Monday, May 12, 2014

spring break: the beginning

This year spring break was April 7-11 & we enjoyed every minute of having Danny with us! We spent the first few days up in Layton with Danny's family and as always, the drive was exhausting for the kiddos:


Aaron & Missy had their baby Stockton on the 3rd (the day after my birthday!) so we got to meet that cute little guy (with so much hair!!) Graham & Stockton are going to be best buds, just like their dads. (I'm sure there won't be any competition between them at all. Haha!)


Such cute cousins! And they couldn't look any more opposite! 


The weather was absolutely perfect so we spent a lot of time outside. The kids may have found Grandpa's John Deer lawnmower...and while they were out having fun, I was busy getting pooped on by (not a bird!) but my son!! Ha! Graham has got quite the aim :)


Love love these boys of mine. And I know I've said it before, but I just can't get enough of baby yawns. #heartmelter


Natalie set up a fun playdate at the "castle park" and it did not disappoint! The kids had a blast playing with their cousins.


They played frisbee:


And got the first grass stain of the season:







And that night we snuck away (without any kids!) for our free birthday burgers at Red Robin. Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment