Monday, May 12, 2014

general conference 2014

I love general conference. It is so wonderful to hear the words of our Prophet & Apostles and to have my testimony strengthened (yet again!) that our leaders know exactly what is going on in the world, and what we need to hear. It's amazing. 

Max & Avery are still quite young (4 & 3) but I hope that they recognize the importance of conference (and don't love it just for the treats!) We do have a lot of fun with our conference bags though (I think this is the 4th conference we've done them!) and the kids were counting down the days until "Uchtdorf Day" (I promise I don't have favorites... :) 



We encountered a few technical difficulties, but the kids were wonderful & it was just the spiritual boost that I was needing. Plus, it's hard not to feel close to heaven with this sweetie around:


No comments:

Post a Comment