Thursday, August 07, 2014

family pics on the 4th

It was slightly crazy of us, but how often do we get everyone together?!? Not often enough. So, on the morning of the 4th (after we had gone to see the balloons) we met my uncle Todd up on BYU campus to take our family pictures.

Even though it was early, and we were trying to hurry so we could make it to the parade, we decided it was the best time ever to take family pics. All of the kids cooperated so well (no one ever cried! What?!) and the weather was perfect.

Here are some behind-the-scene pics that I snagged with my camera:

// Avery LOVES Grandma Shaunna...and usually prefers her over me when we're both around //

// poor Graham, all unbuttoned & dazed! //




// that's the Graham I know! //




// All the cousins running down the hill towards the parade! //

No comments:

Post a Comment