Saturday, June 27, 2015

our new house!!!

I can't remember if I've posted about finding our home or not, but here is a condensed version. We walked through it on our first day out with our realtor & I hated it. Sure, it was in a culdesac in an awesome part of town, but I couldn't get past a lot of things. The seventies style, everywhere. The split-level (I vowed never to buy one!) The bedroom arrangements. The yellowish-orange brick.

But then, a few days later, I woke up thinking about the house. And how we had to buy it. It was an amazing deal, had lots of room for improvement, and was in a really, really great spot. I'm really not sure what got over me (I think my great-grandparents who used to live in the ward had something to do with it ;) and I wanted to go see it again, that day. Luckily, our realtor had no conflicts & as soon as I walked through it again, I knew it was where we needed to be.

Crazy? Yes.
But are we absolutely happy with our decision? Yes!

These pictures were taken on the walk-throughs with our realtor, and during the inspection. Can't wait to look back on these in a few years & see how far we've come!

















No comments:

Post a Comment