Friday, May 22, 2009

{happy birthday alli bug}


my beautiful sister, alli, had her 19th birthday yesterday! she is amazing. here are a few of the many reasons that i love her guts:

she can always get me to laugh. either by quoting emporer's new groove, or bringing up some funny memory from our past

she is gorgeous

she is so dedicated to what she does, and ever since she graduated from high school she has been working two jobs to save up money for hair school. she starts hair school this september! yay!

she loves seven peaks as much as i do

she has a great sense of style, and has had to deal with me borrowing her clothes all throughout her life...even now

she is just plain sweet


she wanted to go to five guys for her birthday, and i was lucky enough to tag-along with the fam. we had a delicious dinner of hamburgers and fries...i LOVE that place.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLI! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's 19. I can't believe how big Cami and Brian are. I can't believe how beautiful your parents are. Yep, those are the things I can't believe. :) I can't wait to try five guys. I've heard it's great! Your family is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete