Monday, October 12, 2009

baby shower

meet jenny pate:



on september 19 {exactly one week before max joined our family} she threw me a baby shower. she sure knows how to throw a party...as well as how to make some mighty delicious food. she can even carve out watermelons and fill them with fruit. talk about talent. she really needs to consider starting up a catering business:



so many of my wonderful friends were able to come {thanks again to all who made it!} and we chatted about all things baby.







after filling up our bellies, she passed around cute cards which everyone filled out for little max:



then we opened gifts and oohed and ahhed over all the adorable baby things:





not only did she throw one amazing shower, but she's making max a quilt. yeah, she's pretty much the best:





1 comment:

  1. For some reason I look disgusted in that picture. haha. Um...I'm not in the slide show and that makes me sad. I should be able to come down this week. The past few have been crazy and Josh has been on his death bed with the flu (no piggie flu, though.) Anyways, I will be making a special trip to see you as soon as my car gets fixed. (that's a whole other story...) I'll let you know!!

    ReplyDelete