Monday, December 06, 2010

blurb

i just got our second blog book in the mail the other day, and it turned out just as awesome {if not more so} than our first blog book.

blurb.com never disappoints {at least they haven't in the three times we have worked with them} and they are always offering deals and discounts.


i'd be more than happy to get you started...because the task can be a little daunting at first...i would know! i just know i would be crushed if somehow i lost my entire blog. here's to year three!

p.s. the count-down is ON! we find out the gender of our sweet little baby in less than two hours!!! craziness.

8 comments:

  1. Freeeeeeeaaaaaaking out! Can't wait to hear!

    Ironically, my word verification is youmice. I hope you don't have anymore mice. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. Can you help me with a book?? I tried once and seriously...gave up because it was wayyyyy complicated to me and I gave up...soooo ya. tutorial asap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear what you're having! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to start my blog book on blurb.com but got overwhelmed. Needless to say, I need your help. Maybe you can get me started when we come see you in Nephi!

    P.S. I can't wait to know if you are having a little buddy boy for Max or a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just read Meagan's comment and I agree--you should post a little blurb tutorial on here to help folk like us get started!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see me in your blog book!! With ugly brown hair ha ha I love the books they are so great and I totally stole your idea :) Good luck with the baby and can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I like to drop by from the Briggs blog and I would love to see a tutorial of blurb.com, because I also got frustrated! :) You have such cute ideas! Also, I can't wait to hear what you're having! Your boy is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahoo I made the book!! I'm very happy about that fact. ps. can't wait to know niece or nephew : )

    ReplyDelete