Monday, December 07, 2009

blog {book}

i finally got around to making my blog posts into a book! and i couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. i ordered it through blurb.com {i also made my wedding book through them...} and they do a fantastic job.

i decided to do our first year of marriage in one book, and next year i will make year {two}. each month has a different background and lots of pictures. if you've been wanting to make your blog into a book, i highly recommend them. they "slurp" your entire blog onto their website, so basically all you have to do is design it how you like.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've wanted to do that too. Knowing that you did it and it turned out great was the the push I needed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I'll probably wait to do it till i get more posts, but it looks great! Plus, i still have to do a wedding book...man, I'm slacking

    ReplyDelete