Monday, January 07, 2013

merry christmas & happy new year...one week late!

i've been avoiding this re-cap post because every single picture i took on christmas eve & christmas morning vanished from my camera. i have absolutely no idea what happened. i really don't like to think about it. nevertheless, we had a mostly magical christmas (besides having random bouts of sickness throughout the break) and our two little munchkins made it a million times more fun. because i was mad at my camera all break, we gave our new iPod touch plenty of love (follow my on instagram @jessmckinley)

//christmas day in the car//like father, like son//

//storytime was abundant//love these kiddos surrounding me//

//me & my little goose & her zulie (with nail polish on her cheek!)//


//spark date with the besties!!!!//it was fabulous (minus the part about me getting food poisoning and/or the 24-flu...it was brutal!!)//

//love little laney//

//cousin bonding time with the wii//

//my christmas present & christmas break read//loved it!//


//monopoly deal & ticket to ride with danny's family//we.love.games//

//a failed attempt to fill max's three cavities//maybe next time...//



 
//sledding with cousins//max & reed are the cutest//ave does not like to be cold...like mother, like daughter//

//somebody hacked into our ipod...they look so guilty don't they?//

//best movie of 2012!!!!!!!!//



//rode trax to slc & max had the time of his life!//visited the children's art museum, the kids had a blast//


//snowshoeing with my sweetheart//first timer for me!//

//avery tickling the ivories...with her bum//

//the amazing edemame hummus i made for our new years eve (vegan) feast!//



//cute cute cousins//love max smashed in between all those girls//

//jam sesh with uncle bri//


 
//ringing in the new year!!!!//


//tried out my mom's new curly fry maker//made delicious whole wheat bread for my first time!!//

//came home with this gigantic pile of laundry after a week full of fun with family & friends//

goodbye 2012! we welcome 2013 with open arms!!!

5 comments:

  1. I don't mean to be a creepy stalker, (i'm Chase Morgan's little sister if that helps?) but my little nephew just had to have some cavities filled too, he was NOT wanting to do it and we knew it'd be torture to make him, so when we noticed it hurting him, we'd say "grandpa can fix your tooth and make it feel all better" and eventually he wanted Grandpa to fix it. He didn't even flinch during the whole procedure. (Grandpa is the dentist! by the way). Again, sorry for being a random blog reader, but hope that can help! -Bailey (Morgan) McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! We LOVED Les Mis too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! Looks like we need to get together and play games . . . and I want to steal all your recipes! Edamame hummus?! wowsas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JENNY WAS HERE???!!! I'm glad you guys got some face time!

    Looks like a wonderful holiday, but sorry about the flu. That's no bueno.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the juicer! Do you have one? If so, I would love some tips!! So far most of my stuff has been experimental. One of our New Year's Resolutions is to eat more fruits and veggies so I thought this would be a good way to add some to our day.

    ReplyDelete