Wednesday, June 04, 2014

mother's day 2014


Mother's day this year was one for the books! I still can't believe I have THREE munchkins but it is awesome. I sure do love those little people. And, I must say, I was pretty impressed with myself that I held all three of them at the same time AND everyone is looking at the camera and mostly smiling (ahem...Graham!) I love love this picture.

I had grand plans of getting a nice picture of the three of them prior to nine o' clock church, but who am I kidding?!




Graham wanted nothing to do with it!!

After church I thought we'd have more success but the big kids decided to be uncooperative this time:



Haha! They were really excited to give me my presents though...and I was so excited to open them! Especially since Avery, who can't keep a secret, told me exactly what was in the boxes :) New spatulas!!!!!! I've been living with one broken spatula for the last year (or more!) so these beauties from Williams Sonoma are definitely cherished.



We also had another new kitchen gadget to try out: a potsticker maker. It cost five bucks on amazon & though I've never made homemade potstickers before, think that it was worth every penny. I can't imagine sealing each of those by hand! I combined a few different recipes found online & we basically just chopped up a bunch of veggies (cabbage, cilantro, carrots, ginger, etc...) and made some of the best potstickers ever. So much better than though store bought variety (though I used to love those!) These are definitely a labor of love but next time we are going to quadruple the batch and make a bunch to freeze. 





This picture doesn't do our meal justice but everything was delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment