Thursday, January 16, 2014

new year's eve

it's hard to believe that 2013 has already come and gone! we rang in the new year with my family and this year's party didn't disappoint. we had all the traditional foods (doritos, oreos, martinelli's, chocolates, you know...all the healthy stuff!) and played all the games we wanted! the highlight was when my dad miraculously won clue on the very first turn of the game! :) spot it with my parents was also incredibly entertaining! 




when the clock was about to strike midnight, we rushed outside to ring in the new year with lots of sparklers, fun pictures, and of course the mandatory new year's kiss :) enjoy!



attempt #1...dad was a little confused about the "p" :)

that's a little better!


1 comment:

  1. What great sparkler photos!!! And I love the picture of your Mom and Dad grinning while they play--I love those guys! (Love you too!!)

    ReplyDelete