Friday, December 05, 2014

juab county fair 2014

These pictures feel like eons ago (it's still crazy to me that we just moved to Provo a little over two months ago!) but I *will* get caught up! I love my little blog & I'm not quite ready to give it up.

So, the Juab County Fair is a BIG deal. And we have grown to love it (even though we don't show animals like the rest of the town!) We especially look forward to the Demolition Derby (because, it's not every day that we get to be redneckkkk!) but one night we went over to the fair grounds to check it out & we had fun watching them do whatever they were doing :) We visited Grandma Nell in the exhibit hall & she gave the kids each a dollar to buy a sno-cone. That was the highlight of their night!

 

// we basically had the place to ourselves! //

// such a beautiful day!! //





No comments:

Post a Comment