Monday, February 24, 2014

rootstech // where families connect

Family history has fascinated me ever since I was a little girl but recently I have really gotten into it! My mom & I were able to attend RootsTech (the largest family history conference in the world!) and we had such a blast. Debbie so graciously watched Max & Avery for me and it was great to have some one-on-one time with my mama! Yay for the Spirit of Elijah and learning more about our ancestors!



The kids and I rode up front runner all by ourselves (it was quite the feat!) and then the next day my mom rode on public transportation for the first time in her life!! ;) She's such a trooper!




I took my mom to Blue Lemon for the first time (she was in for a lot of first's!) and it was oh so delicious (as always!)











No comments:

Post a Comment